Monday, October 23, 2006

OMG an update w/in four weeks!

Don't faint, but here's an update w/in the same month instead of after the the usual two or three month lapse! I'm trying to do better! I also have a blog on myspace - you can check out my myspace page @ www.myspace.com/southnmist and access the blog from there. I post random thoughts over there but house and life updates here (when I post at all)...

Well let's see...Jonathan was just here; he had a 4 day weekend off from school so he flew down on Thurs 10/19 and went back yesterday. While he was here we delivered a pup to her new home in Huntsville AL. Two gone; one more to go...no I was not planning on keeping a puppy but Jet ("South'n Mist's Are U Gonna Be My Girl?") is staying here. She's adorable. Her brother (still unnamed) is adorable too but he's going to his new home in Lexington KY weekend after next. The pups in Huntsville (not yet named) and Fairhope AL ("Jada" after actress Jada Pinkett-Smith) are doing great! I'll post pics when I get them. In the meantime, here's Zero cheering on our floundering 2006 AL Crimson Tide football team...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home