Monthly update
Well, here's my sporadic blog posting. Recovery is going well...Rick has been a great nurse and did a good job taking care of me. Jonathan came down for the Thanksgiving holiday. November was VERY busy for all of us - besides the regular routine, we were out of town every weekend in November (sometimes two and three times in a week!). Ball games, surgery, and the holiday kept us on the road.
Here are a couple of pics from the Iron Bowl (AL vs AU for those who aren't football fans):
Chase (top left), Kellie, me and Christopher
Pics from Thanksgiving:
Um, Jonathan didn't want his pic taken!
Oh there he is! haha
Rick & me - LOL what a height difference!
I guess one day I'll figure out how to do a decent layout; right now it's all I can do to get pics on here and in the general area that I want them!
Didn't get any pics from the Moreno Thanksgiving; maybe my mom has some and I can get them from her...
Here are a couple of pics from the Iron Bowl (AL vs AU for those who aren't football fans):
Me & Rick (me on pain killers hahaha)
Chase (top left), Kellie, me and Christopher
Pics from Thanksgiving:
Um, Jonathan didn't want his pic taken!
Oh there he is! haha
Rick & me - LOL what a height difference!I guess one day I'll figure out how to do a decent layout; right now it's all I can do to get pics on here and in the general area that I want them!
Didn't get any pics from the Moreno Thanksgiving; maybe my mom has some and I can get them from her...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home